Saturday, 27 April 2013 12:54
Team P-Noy senatoriable Bam Aquino is seriously batting for anti-corruption practices to strengthen basic services to people in the community.
Aquino, first cousin of President Benigni Aquino III, aired his concerns before a group of businessmen at a local hotel the other night.
“The only way to be able to push that is to put people who are not also corrupt. People who are clean to both individual and the system which will amplify anti-corruption,” Aquino said.
He said the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) is very serious about fighting corruption which targets individual who are corrupt.
“Kasama po tayo sa kontra-kurapsyon. That will lessen (or stop) the areas of corruption and create a better system,” Aquino stressed.
Aquino who is a multi-awarded youth leader and social entrepreneur with tested track record and services was awarded as one of the Ten Outstanding Young persons of the World (2012).
He said the present administration under President Aquino is doing a great job for almost three years now with the growing economy, investment trade and stock markets.
“These are things as pure indicators which the people do not expect. This is the type of economic growth that our countrymen needs,” added Aquino.
The youthful senatoriable will lead the new generation of Aquinos which will provide programs in the Senate for education, employment and livelihood for small businesses.
Benigno Bam Aquino graduated summa cum laude and valedictorian at the Ateneo de Manila University with a bachelor’s degree of Management Engineering and became Student Council president in 1999.
At the age of 25, he became the youngest head of a government agency as chairperson of the National Youth Commission in 2003.
By Monch L. Follosco
- 08/05/2013 13:19 - CEB offers P99 seats to Dubai
- 08/05/2013 13:12 - JMC Philippines stirs up SUV Market with the New Orion
- 02/05/2013 15:11 - Erbie Fuerza draws blue print for ending blackouts
- 02/05/2013 15:10 - Farmer hacked, wounded by neighbor in Tictapul
- 02/05/2013 15:09 - Lobregat experiences lowest moment in his political career: Monsi
- 27/04/2013 12:52 - Two-day Bridal Fair opens today
- 27/04/2013 12:49 - Ex-mayor in Lugus denies violating election rules
- 26/04/2013 13:10 - KAKAMPI MO ANG BATAS.SYNDICATED, ENGLISH. 25 APRIL 2013
- 26/04/2013 13:07 - The Importance of PEACE in School, Home and in Community
- 25/04/2013 13:09 - Akbar officiates mass wedding