Sunday, 03 March 2013 00:00
Members of the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACCUP), Inc. are expected to visit Western Mindanao State University (WMSU) on Monday for the accreditation of the university’s different programs and components.
Among the programs to be accredited are Elementary Teacher Education and Secondary Teacher Education of the College of Education. The mentioned programs are with present accreditation status of Level II Re-accredited. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing of the College of Nursing of the university will also undergo evaluation, it is also with Level II Re-accredited status.
The Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics and Bachelor of Science in Food Technology programs of the College of Home Economics will have a preliminary survey of its programs and components, vying for Level I accreditation.
The accreditation process will commence from March 4 and will end on March 6. The university’s Vice President for Academic Affairs-Dr. Carmelita M. Felisilda, together with the different colleges’ deans, heads the preparation for the accreditation of such programs.
By WMSU Press Release
- 07/03/2013 13:25 - Nuno lauds creation of human milk bank
- 07/03/2013 13:20 - NSO worker stabbed dead
- 05/03/2013 14:28 - DOLE Secretary orders to strengthen One-Stop Shop Processing Center
- 05/03/2013 14:27 - World celebrates Glaucoma Week March 10 to 16
- 03/03/2013 00:00 - Myra inducts ARGOE new set of officers
- 25/02/2013 16:59 - CMZ acquires new Laparoscopic, Tranesphageal Echogram Probe
- 19/02/2013 14:25 - Sarangani energy assured by 2015
- 19/02/2013 14:11 - CAO urges pedicab drivers to follow city ordinance
- 18/02/2013 14:24 - Region 7 retains crown in PRISAA national games ‘13
- 18/02/2013 14:21 - Ex-Rep. Villar to continue legislative work in the Senate