Monday, 20 August 2012 15:05
This is to inform the member-consumers of Zamboanga City Electric Cooperative, Inc. (ZAMCELCO) that there will be power interruption on Thursday, August 23, 2012, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Feeder/s affected: 1. Culianan Feeder, Curuan Feeder and Fishing Port Feeder.
Nature of works: 1. To facilitate the transferring of load from 5MVA power Transformer Hanyung brand (existing unit) to 5MVA Power transformer New Korea brand (standby unit), due to low insulation resistance of the existing 5MVA power transformer at Sangali Substation.
Please take the necessary precaution as power will resume immediately after the completion of work not necessarily following the above given time.
- 29/08/2012 13:29 - BIR-Zambo overshoots 7 mos. target; on track of eclipsing 2012 goal
- 29/08/2012 13:28 - Cash for Training Project to benefit over 4,000 individuals in ZamPen
- 29/08/2012 13:27 - Notice of public hearing
- 29/08/2012 13:26 - VFP medical mission
- 20/08/2012 15:08 - A 36-yr-old man hacked by cousin in Patalon
- 19/08/2012 00:00 - 15-yr-old girl raped by brother
- 19/08/2012 00:00 - Team Zambo defeats AMA in NBA 3 on 3
- 16/08/2012 14:49 - ARMM expresses grief on death of civilians caught in skirmishes
- 16/08/2012 14:47 - “SRI”: revolutionary way of rice growing in RP
- 16/08/2012 14:47 - PNS for Dried Sea Cucumber
Put your Feature Ad here ...