Sunday, 19 August 2012 00:00
A 15-year-old girl has allegedly been raped twice by her brother inside their home in a sub-division in Barangay Mercedes, this city, police said.
The girl accompanied her mother appeared and filed a rape complaint against her brother at Culianan Police Station last Friday.
The victim identified as certain Stella, not her real name, complaint that her brother allegedly molested for two consecutive times inside their own residence.
According to the girl, the first incident took place way back sometime in 2003 then this was repeated last week.
The girl, in her complaint, was sleeping at their sala in the morning of Friday when she was awaken by the caress of her brother until she was forcibly abused.
Immediately, personnel of Culianan Police Station under Chief Inspector Danilo Tendero acted on the complaint and arrested the suspect from the construction site, where he was working.
The suspect was brought to the police station for detention. He was later identified as Marlon Guzman, 24, also of the same address.
Appropriate case was readied by the police investigators against the suspect in court.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 29/08/2012 13:28 - Cash for Training Project to benefit over 4,000 individuals in ZamPen
- 29/08/2012 13:27 - Notice of public hearing
- 29/08/2012 13:26 - VFP medical mission
- 20/08/2012 15:08 - A 36-yr-old man hacked by cousin in Patalon
- 20/08/2012 15:05 - Power interruption on Thursday
- 19/08/2012 00:00 - Team Zambo defeats AMA in NBA 3 on 3
- 16/08/2012 14:49 - ARMM expresses grief on death of civilians caught in skirmishes
- 16/08/2012 14:47 - “SRI”: revolutionary way of rice growing in RP
- 16/08/2012 14:47 - PNS for Dried Sea Cucumber
- 16/08/2012 14:43 - Power interruption on Saturday - Zamcelco
Put your Feature Ad here ...