Wednesday, 08 August 2012 09:43
The third monthly club shoot originally scheduled for July 22, 2012, has been deffered to August 12, 2012 instead, in view of the gun ban order issued by the PNP in July 2012.
The fourth monthly club shoot will be held on August 26, 2012, at the Execoms- PRO 9 Firing Range, barangay Mercedes, this city.
Three exciting Stages or Courses of Fire requiring a minimum of 68 rounds of ammunitions shall be set up for these matches. Scores obtained by participating Club member/s is for inclusion in the Club's Order-of-Merit Program.
All bonafide members of the Execoms Gun Club are hereby enjoined to participate and support this Club event.
- 11/08/2012 00:00 - Heavy rains is the new 'normal' says DENR chief
- 08/08/2012 09:49 - President Aquino orders price monitoring of basic goods
- 08/08/2012 09:47 - Found: Lost camera reunited with owner after three years
- 08/08/2012 09:45 - CEB slashes fares to Japan, Korea, and China for holiday season
- 08/08/2012 09:45 - Earthquakes jolts Occidental Mindoro -- Philvocs
- 08/08/2012 09:42 - Floods overnight bring Metro Manila, nearby provinces to a halt Tuesday
- 08/08/2012 09:42 - Laguna Lake water level nearing 'Ondoy' levels -- DPWH
- 08/08/2012 09:41 - 1 fisherman from Ilocos Sur missing in West Philippine Sea
- 08/08/2012 09:40 - There's money in pig's manure
- 08/08/2012 09:39 - ‘Super volcano’ could kill millions near site of Pompeii
Put your Feature Ad here ...