Saturday, 28 July 2012 12:40
The Zamboanga City Bankers and Financiers Association headed by President Junty Castillo of UCPB in coordination with BSP Zamboanga Branch headed by Mr. Melodino Patino organized a two day workshop divided into four sessions for a total of 250 participants from the members and other external groups. This (2) two day seminar/workshop will be held at BSP’s New Generation Building starting today July 28, Saturday to 29, 2012 Sunday.
“‘KNOW YOUR MONEY AND COUNTERFEIT DETECTION’ is the workshop’s Theme. At the end of the session, participants will be able to detect counterfeit Philippine Currency (NDS and NGC). Some of the important matters to be discussed by the speaker from BSP Manila , Senior Currency Specialists, Currency Analysis and Redemption Division, Ms. Cecilia C. Hortal , are Designs and Security Features of the Philippine Peso Notes , Features of Counterfeit Banknotes and BSP’s Clean Note Policy .
True to his commitment for the association, President Castillo initiated the activity because he believes that all the employee members and banking public must be aware of the NGC and NDS features so as not to be a victim and to rule out the counterfeiters . This also supports BSP’s intensified information drive regarding the new generation currencies..
The Zamboanga City Bankers and Financiers Association is composed 61 member banks including 4 financing institutions.
- 01/08/2012 12:40 - Three dead as storm lashes Philippines
- 31/07/2012 16:38 - NOTICE OF POWER INTERUPTION ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4, 2012 (NGCP)
- 31/07/2012 13:41 - DENR-IX joins the 38th National Nutrition Month (NNM) Celebration
- 30/07/2012 13:02 - Tips to Detect Cancer at an Early Stage
- 30/07/2012 13:00 - 'Gener' forces airlines to cancel 13 domestic flights
- 28/07/2012 12:38 - WHO AIDS chief says vigilance needed vs HIV drug resistance
- 28/07/2012 12:37 - Order of Amaranth, Naval reserve group coastal clean-up on July 29
- 25/07/2012 13:43 - Mindanao infrastructure budget focused on improving road connectivity
- 25/07/2012 13:42 - Zamcelco board vacancy for districts I, IX up for appointment
- 23/07/2012 13:53 - Pres. Aquino to submit 2013 proposed P2.006-Trillion Nat'l Budget to Congress on Tuesday
Put your Feature Ad here ...