Saturday, 28 July 2012 12:37
On July 29, 2012 at 8:00 in the morning, Zamboanga Court No. 30 Order of the Amaranth, headed by its Royal Patron, Mr. Eugyne A. Peñaflor & Royal Matron, Mrs. Angelita D. Serrano in partnership with the 611th NAVAL RESERVE SQUADRON of the Philippne Navy Reserve Command stationed in Zamboanga City, headed by its Office-in-Charge, Ens Benzar Punio, PN (RES) will conduct a “COASTAL CLEAN-UP DRIVE” along R.T. Lim boulevard (fronting Brent Hospital), in line with the Order of the Amaranth's "SAGIP KALIKASAN PROGRAM" & of the 611th NRS's nation-building activities in times of peace through civic action activities.
The ORDER OF THE AMARANTH, is an appendant body of the Free & Accepted Masons, composed of Master Masons and their qualified female relatives, whose primary purpose is to encourage, undertake and extend charitable activities to the community by actively participating in the Fight for Diabetes, Medical Missions, Feeding Programs, Blood Letting & Environmental Awareness campaign to reduce greenhouse gas emission to mitigate climate change.
The 611th NAVAL RESERVE SQUADRON, comprises of non-regular forces of the AFP, who are graduates of basic or Advance ROTC, professionals working either in government or private companies, & retired military personnel who are still fit to serve. The mandate of a Reservists (alternately referred to as Citizen Soldiers) are to assist the regular forces in times of war, invasion or rebellion but also to assist in the search, rescue & relief distributions during disasters or calamities, & to assist in socio-developments in times of peace.
The reason why the Order of the Amaranth and the 611th reservists are joining forces, is because we need to be reminded time & time again regarding our responsibilities in the protections & preservations of our environment. The 611th Naval Reserve Squadron would also likewise to inform all naval ROTC graduates to serve the people by becoming a 611th Naval Reservist.
Weekly formations of the 611th is held at ZSCMST school every Sunday morning. For inquiry look for PO1 Don A Dondoyano, PN (Res), PO3 Glowil B Del Rio, PN (Res) & PO3 Walter C Serrano, PN (Res).
- 31/07/2012 13:41 - DENR-IX joins the 38th National Nutrition Month (NNM) Celebration
- 30/07/2012 13:02 - Tips to Detect Cancer at an Early Stage
- 30/07/2012 13:00 - 'Gener' forces airlines to cancel 13 domestic flights
- 28/07/2012 12:40 - Zambo City Bankers and Financiers group supports BSP's NGC info drive
- 28/07/2012 12:38 - WHO AIDS chief says vigilance needed vs HIV drug resistance
- 25/07/2012 13:43 - Mindanao infrastructure budget focused on improving road connectivity
- 25/07/2012 13:42 - Zamcelco board vacancy for districts I, IX up for appointment
- 23/07/2012 13:53 - Pres. Aquino to submit 2013 proposed P2.006-Trillion Nat'l Budget to Congress on Tuesday
- 23/07/2012 13:51 - Senators commend Aquino's anti-corruption drive in first two years
- 23/07/2012 13:49 - President Aquino's 3rd State of the Nation Address 'good to go' -Lacierda
Put your Feature Ad here ...