Wednesday, 30 May 2012 11:06
“That was quick!” says the still-drowsy student, as he wakes up late from his usual summer slumber. He is not referring to his sleep (or lack thereof), but rather, on his realization that his happy days of summer vacation are soon to be over.
An idea came over him. Excited, he scrambled for his phone to check his Facebook account. He could not connect to the internet though. He ran out of mobile internet load.
Nothing could be more annoying to a student than this, except perhaps the sound of fingernails scratching through a blackboard. And since summer is already in its dying moments, the oh-so-familiar blackboard noise is slowly getting closer and closer. If you’re a student, you know that something like this couldn’t be avoided, but your connectivity woes can certainly be!
Subscribe to Sun Cellular’s Plan 350 to get the new Alcatel Glory 918N with a small cash out of P500.00. You can also get the new Alcatel Glory 918N handset at no additional cash out by availing of Sun’s GO Surf 50. With the GO Surf 50 add-on, you can enjoy 10 hours of mobile internet per month. It’s like paying an installment but getting free internet access at the same time! This Sun Cellular back-to-school promo gives you Unlimited Sun calls and texts, 250 texts to other networks and a choice to get free mobile surfing hours!
Make the most out of the 10 hours of internet per month with the social networking and internet capabilities of the latest Alcatel Android phone, the Glory 918N. You can easily search for any information you need and do your assignments in a jiffy, giving you more time to play with your Android apps. Who says student life has to be boring?
For more information on other services that Sun Cellular offers, log on to www.suncellular.com.ph. You can also check for updates by logging on to their official Facebook page: facebook.com/suncellularph or on Twitter: twitter.com/suncelltweets.
Sun Cellular is a member of the PLDT Group.
- 31/05/2012 12:43 - Paje hails ruling on Philippine Eagle killing
- 30/05/2012 11:09 - More programs to reach Philippine nationals in Malaysia - Ambassador
- 30/05/2012 11:09 - Plebiscite may decide fate of final peace pact, MILF says
- 30/05/2012 11:08 - DOLE 12 eyes declaration of South Cotabato mining village as child labor-free
- 30/05/2012 11:07 - New potential cyclone spotted in Mindanao –PAGASA
- 29/05/2012 11:29 - Palace says Sonia Brady top choice as ambassador to China
- 29/05/2012 11:24 - Pacquiao ready to fight Bradley - Roach
- 29/05/2012 11:24 - Robredo says LGUs need disaster preparedness seal to use calamity funds
- 29/05/2012 11:23 - Gov’t rejects bids for 3-mo T-bill
- 29/05/2012 11:22 - Aquino announces P25-B GSIS investment fund for infra projects
Put your Feature Ad here ...