Thursday, 09 August 2012 13:56
Last Monday evening - August 6, 2012 was indeed Ivan Laja's big night. This was the night when Ivan bagged the major title as well as other special awards. Mr. Philippines 2012 (Culianan Edition), held at the Culianan covered court. This in line with their barangay fiesta next week.
Ivan,a nursing graduate and the reigning Mr. UZ vested other nine equally handsome and witty candidates for the very much coveted title. He also bagged the Mr. Ramp Model, Face of the night, best in regional costume and best in formal wear by fashion designer Monching Fernandez.
Other winners include Alvie Sariul,2nd runner up winner.
Zamboanga's Best Dressed Woman Hall of Famer and successful entrepreneur Vivian Ortega had her Venus Beauty Salon & Barber Shop re-grand opening, with no less than Rev. Father Elmer did the blessing. This was held yesterday morning after underwent a renovation due to the growing numbers of customers. Venus Beauty Salon & Barber Shop branch 4 is located at the heart of the downtown. It offers all kinds of beauty services all at reasonable price. For inquiries call Venus Salon branch 4 at 9918856.
- 26/10/2012 00:00 - Yvone Napao is Miss Red Cross Zamboanga 2012
- 04/10/2012 15:34 - PICA Zamboanga - Hermosura Glamorosa - A big success
- 03/10/2012 13:24 - Bonding time at John's Grill
- 27/09/2012 15:40 - All is set for Hair and Make Up event
- 15/08/2012 14:20 - La Bella de Zambaonga Culianan 2012
- 27/07/2012 13:52 - Nhur's 1st fab anniversary...
- 25/07/2012 14:01 - Meet the Lovely candidates for Miss SK Tetuan 2012
- 24/07/2012 14:27 - Olah,it's Tuesday!
- 17/07/2012 00:00 - Fanorama Salon & Spa 1st Anniversary
- 03/07/2012 14:35 - Other sidelights during the Zambo's Best Dressed Women and The New Breed of La Bella Zamboanga Awards Night
Put your Feature Ad here ...