Monday, 14 May 2012 11:59
Zamboanga City's top educator, civic and church leader Dr. BERNABELA "BELING" LLEDO-PANGANIBAN marked her 75th birthday in the evening of May 8 with a grand and formal celebration at ASTORIA REGENCY in Pasonanca.
Over 200 well-wishers and former colleagues from the Department of Education, Commission on Higher Education and co-officers and members of the Daughters of Mary Immaculate (DMI) and the Zamboanga City Lions Host Club , including relatives and friends, came for the affair.
Dr. BELING PANGANIBAN’s children MARIBEL, MA. GEMMA, MARITESS, who are all based in Canada, and son ARTURO were with her to celebrate her diamond year.
Holy Trinity Pasonanca Parish Priest Fr. REY FRANCISCO came to bless the birthday celebrant. Daughter MARIBEL GARCIA welcomed the guests and well-wishers while another daughter MARIA GEMMA facilitated the video presentation prepared for their mother. Son, ARTURO, took the role of leading in the toast during the dinner while younger daughter MARITESS took turn in thanking those who graced the affair.
Among those who were called to speak and shared their greetings for Dr. PANGANIBAN were Dr. LYDIA RAMIREZ, Mrs LAURA FUERTES, her classmate in high school TITANG JALDON, who rendered chavacano songs, family friend Rev.Fr. MAX RODRIQUEZ, and elder sister Sis. JOSEFINA "NENENG" PANGANIBAN, RVN.
Special dance and song presentations were rendered by the Holy Trinity DMI, Diocesan DMI, Prof. BEBOT CASTILLO, the members of the Zamboanga City Host Lions Club and the evening was entertained by the POPOY's Band and the ABNER CONCEPCION Strings with nephew BONG BUE as the program's toastmaster.
Dr.BELING PANGANIBAN started working as a secondary English teacher at the Zamboanga City High School Main in 1967; she was promoted as Division English Supervisor(1983); promoted as Regional Supervisor and Assistant Chief of Higher Education Division (1985) and retired as Director of Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Regional office in 2002.
- 21/05/2012 13:06 - John and Perla celebrates Pearl Anniversary
- 18/05/2012 14:24 - Cely’s celebrates 70th birthday
- 17/05/2012 11:51 - Sharmaine Gay May Manlangit is Miss Teen Zambo 2012 Last of two parts
- 16/05/2012 13:38 - Sharmaine Gay Manlangit is Miss Teen Zambo 2012 1st of two parts
- 15/05/2012 11:33 - Dr. Beling Panganiban marks 75th birthday with kins, friends Last of two parts
- 12/05/2012 12:01 - More photos of RUMYR JOSEPH P. ANGELES
- 11/05/2012 15:17 - Celi's 80th birthday
- 10/05/2012 12:34 - Zamboanga KOFC Officials attended National Convention
- 08/05/2012 00:00 - JOAN's Pharmacy Guiwan opens
- 07/05/2012 13:27 - RUMYR JOSEPH’S 9TH BIRTHDAY
Put your Feature Ad here ...