Saturday, 28 April 2012 12:11
Brent Hospital has formally opened its Breast Care Center to give emphasis on breast care awareness last April 25 at Brent Hospital.
The new center is fully equipped with modern facilities to include a mammogram, ultrasound machine, chemotherapy room, and a fully equipped operating room.
The Breast Care Center also brought together three doctors who are all specialist Dr. Alex L. Cerrillo who is a Surgical Oncologist, Dr. Rhodora Lo Rivera who is a Breast Surgeon, and Dr. Richard Bella who is a Mamographer.
The Brent Breast Care Center has a full range of integrated breast care services, to include screening, surgery, and chemotherapy. All the breast services are situated within the premises so patients will enjoy privacy.
The launching activity started with a blessing officiated by Rev. Fr. Ernie Moral followed by a ribbon cutting by the Deputy Speaker for Mindanao and District 1 Congresswoman Maria Isabelle Climaco-Salazar.
The office will also go out of its way to give lectures on cancer awareness especially to women and how to conduct Self Breast Examination.
Aside from Climaco, Brent Hospital doctors and officials, City Health Officer Dr. Rodel Agbulos and Assistant City Administrator Elmeir Apolinario also graced the activity.
by: R.G. A A. Go
- 08/05/2012 00:00 - JOAN's Pharmacy Guiwan opens
- 07/05/2012 13:27 - RUMYR JOSEPH’S 9TH BIRTHDAY
- 04/05/2012 13:21 - MANG INASAL 3 opens
- 03/05/2012 14:03 - RED LOGO marks 4th anniversary
- 01/05/2012 00:00 - Zambo Puericulture School of Allied Medicine Commencement Exercise
- 27/04/2012 15:47 - Teen Princess Zamboanga 2012
- 24/04/2012 12:58 - PRISAA holds General Assembly and 20th Anniversary celebration
- 23/04/2012 13:50 - Barcode opens second branch
- 21/04/2012 00:00 - JOSE –INCLAN nuptial
- 22/04/2012 00:00 - Social Livelihood Training of Councilor Mike Alavar held at 4H Club Sitio Buenakapuk, Culianan
Put your Feature Ad here ...