Thursday, 14 April 2011 11:59
Last April 9, 2011 at the activity area of the Southway Square, was the first public appearance of the official candidates of this year's Ms. Teen Zamboanga. As well as the launching of the “Collect and Win”for Ms. Teen. Wherein the supporters of the candidates can help their bet and all they have to do is to collect any size and variant of “Lewis and Pearl Cologne”. In addition, the supporters can also purchase “globe sim cards”as many as they can for their candidates to earn points and be proclaimed as Ms. Teen Globe.
Series of presentations and exposures took place and first was a fashion show presenting the collection of a well-known designer, Frederic Rodriguez. Next was the shorts competition, where the candidates introduced themselves to the crowd wearing their shorts and T-shirts made by ARTEE's shirt specialist.
Thanks to HOT FM, TRACKS, The Southway Square, Garden Orchid Hotel, Coca-Cola, Latitude, Lewis and Pearl, Globe, Unilever, Natasha, Fotospeed, STI, San Miguel Corporation, Montessori de Zamboanga, FUNKBERRY, Metrografix, Venus Salon, ABC Aerostar Driving School, Advertising Express, Chrisshell, U-Print, Frederic Rodriguez, ARTEE's shirt specialist, Hilltop Resort, Chynna's Closet, ZCHHS Batch '93, Airphil Express Lim Shi Branch, MCTV, Joy's Lechon and Catering, A1 Awards Crafts and Ads, Pinkberry, Perfect Events, Freda's Flower Shop, Krizza Mae Florist, Hermosa Hotel, Perlita Hotel, Jollibee, Chowking.
- 20/04/2011 14:27 - CPERS Ring Hop ceremony
- 19/04/2011 22:28 - Miss Teen Zamboanga 2011
- 19/04/2011 00:19 - NINEL at 18
- 16/04/2011 15:57 - Riding High on USAID GEM’s JEEP
- 15/04/2011 11:24 - Consejala Myra’s special day
- 13/04/2011 12:37 - Teen Princess Zamboanga 2011 Search
- 12/04/2011 13:10 - City hosts “PRISAA Mayor’s Night”
- 11/04/2011 12:17 - Congratulations Kimberly Tricia
- 10/04/2011 15:10 - Born of a Promise
- 09/04/2011 14:24 - Shariff Winston Abubakar, Sulu Grand Regent
Put your Feature Ad here ...