Wednesday, 15 August 2012 14:28
A total of more than 15,000 participants joined the annual celebration of ‘Walk for Humanity’ who simultaneously started from different points in the city and converged at the Joaquin F. Enriquez Memorial Sports Complex (JFEMSC) last Sunday.
It was a bright sunny Sunday as students, employees of government and non-government organizations including civic clubs, fraternities and other sectors filled the three bleachers of the sports complex.
The event was for the fund-raising campaign of International Humanitarian Law (IHL) with the Philippine Red Cross (PRC) spearheading the occasion.
“This is the biggest so far compared to the previous years,” PRC Zamboanga City Chapter Administrator Victor Liozo, Jr., said.
Almost P200,000 were collected from various participants to support awareness campaign and dissemination of IHL. Here are some of the photos taken
By Monch L. Follosco
- 01/09/2012 00:00 - Mega Fishing Corporation (MFC) culminates skills training program
- 24/08/2012 13:52 - "Zumba na Zambo contra TB," a huge success!
- 19/08/2012 00:00 - Discovery Zamboanga adopts Merloquet Elementary School
- 18/08/2012 11:40 - Zamboanga’s Top Model Search On
- 16/08/2012 14:52 - ZCWD, City Government inaugurate P31.8 million Vitali Water System
- 14/08/2012 14:54 - 2nd Batch: Little Princess Zamboanga 2012
- 13/08/2012 14:09 - ZCMS inducts new president
- 09/08/2012 00:00 - SMART girl having her smart birthday bash
- 09/08/2012 14:45 - Labastilla elected PASATAP VP for Mindanao
- 06/08/2012 14:13 - RC Zamboanga and City Blood Council honor 11 top Barangay Chairmen
Put your Feature Ad here ...