Thursday, 28 June 2012 15:36
Saturday, the 9th day of June, 2012 was a special and memorable day for long time sweethearts NOEL PEÑAOJAS and JOY AREVALO. The couple tied the marital knot in the solemn celebration of love held at the Our Mother of Perpetual Help Parish Church in Guiwan, this city, at 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon.
The groom NOEL is the son of Ret. Army Lt. MANOLO PEÑAOJAS and Mrs. CONCEPTION PEÑAOJAS while the lovely bride JOY is the daughter of FELICITO AREVALO, retired Supt. of the Area Vocational Rehabilitation Center (AVRC) of the DSWD 9 and Mrs. ZENAIDA L. AREVALO, Asst. regional director of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) 9.
The Holy Sacrament of Matrimony was officiated by Rev. Fr. SULPICIO “TOTONG” SOLIVA, JR.
Standing Principal Sponsors to the union were Mr. JONATHAN V. CARDENAS and Mrs. LILIA B. CERVANTES, Philippine Navy Ret. Captain REYNALDO R. MIGUEL and Mrs. CELY V. AREVALO, aunt of the bride, a retired public school teacher and wife of ZAMBOANGA TODAY and DAILY ZAMBOANGA TIMES Publisher VICENTE P. AREVALO.
The sister of the bride FRANCHESCA L. AREVALO, a psychologist of DSWD National Office Manila and PHILIP S. MICUBO stood as Best Man and Maid of Honor while EMMANUEL S. COLUMBRES, REGGIE MAE L. MIGUEL, NELJAN O. BARCELONA, KAREEN L. FERNANDEZ, JOHN MATTHEW L. AREVALO, brother of the bride and GLADYS G. GONZALES were the Grooms Men and Brides Maids.
Secondary Sponsors were JEFFREY S. LUNA and MARIA TERESA A. LUNA, candle sponsors; FROILAN P. DANCEL and RUTH P. DANCEL, veil sponsors; ANTON T. BONOAN and JEHAN A. BONOAN, cord sponsors.
The little children in the entourage were FRANCIS ANTHONY S. VIDAL, ring bearer; DAVE RAILEY A. MELAD, coin bearer; TIMOTHY JASON A. LUNA, bible bearer; RAYDEN B. ROCA, cord and veil sponsors while JILA THEREY E. SAAVEDRA, JIANNA THERESE E. SAAVEDRA, ALIZA MAE F. NAIG, PRINCESS ELAINE R. NAIG and VIENNA C. MICUBO, flower girls.
The beautiful bride JOY is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) by profession and is working with the Commission of Audit (COA) Regional Office assigned in Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay while NOEL is an engineer by profession and is connected with Sulpicio Lines in Zamboanga City.
A grand wedding reception with flowing drinks, food laden on buffet tables and eight crispy lechons were served to the wellwishers, guests, relatives, friends and officemates.
To NOEL and JOY, congratulations and best wishes once more.
- 09/07/2012 13:38 - Zamboangueño FD shines in Al-Khobar
- 07/07/2012 11:26 - A PINK EVENING...
- 05/07/2012 14:36 - BIR RR -15-Zamboanga hosted Mindanao Sportsfest 2012
- 04/07/2012 13:09 - ANgERIX WEDDING- June 16, 2012 St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish Church, Tetuan, Z.C. Reception venue: Astoria Plaza, Granch Astoria Hotel
- 29/06/2012 14:02 - AIDA’s 85th Birthday
- 26/06/2012 12:39 - ASDAON –KADIL union
- 25/06/2012 12:20 - Zamboanga Hermosa Chorale and ADZU Concert Band conducts Gran Concierto
- 22/06/2012 11:09 - Thousands join Zamcelco’s Annual General Membership Assembly (AGMA)
- 16/06/2012 00:00 - Zamboanga Press Club, Inc. (ZPCI) hold Annual Assembly
- 18/06/2012 00:00 - VP's celebrates another year
Put your Feature Ad here ...