Monday, 11 June 2012 11:41
The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Regional Office IX recently met with institutional and social partners during Consultation meeting with Overseas Filipino Wokers (OFWs) and distributes millions of checks to OFW beneficiaries at a local hotel.
Representatives of OWWA’s institutional partners met with OFW leaders and their immediate families to avail its reintegration program for livelihood and other business ventures.
More than one-million pesos were distributed to OFWs beneficiaries which include burial benefits, student scholars under OWWA’s Skills for Employment Scholarship Program (SESP).
OWWA Regional Director Hassan Gabra Jumdain together with Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) Chief Administrative officer Elsa Tan led the distribution of cash checks. Here are some of the photos taken
by Monch L. Follosco.
- 18/06/2012 00:00 - VP's celebrates another year
- 15/06/2012 11:54 - OWWA, DOLE, POEA leads “Migrants Workers’ Day” celebration
- 14/06/2012 11:47 - SOUTHWAY SQUARE turns 8
- 13/06/2012 13:31 - Fr. Andy and Fr. Michael marks Sacerdotal Anniversary
- 12/06/2012 00:00 - Who will be Miss Silka 2012
- 09/06/2012 12:31 - Miss Silka 2012 Talent Night
- 08/06/2012 12:17 - RIKA’s 4th Birthday
- 07/06/2012 14:03 - Jhalexa turns 1
- 06/06/2012 12:29 - TICKET 1 Blessing and Inauguration
- 05/06/2012 13:25 - Music is Life 5 “Summer Recital”
Put your Feature Ad here ...